Vision, Mission and Action Plan of the departments are assessed as a very important facet of the audit system to work upon them for formulating a larger Action Plan for the institute of aeronautical engineering College.
The process of Academic Auditing intends to monitor and enhance the quality of technical education through proper guidelines for both teaching faculty and students, so as to ensure qualified engineers/researchers passing out from Institute of aeronautical engineering (IARE).
Aims and Objectives
- To examine and suggest improvement to the vision and mission of the Departments.
- To collect primary baseline data regarding academic eco-system of the respective Department.
- To interact with the faculty regarding strengths, weaknesses, challenges and achievements of the Department.
- To define effectiveness of teaching – learning process and to devise methodology to confirm maximum output from faculty members as well as students.
- To ensure academic accountability.
- To ensure that the colleges are following OBE in its true sense.
- To assess the research potential and suggest areas that could be taken up for research by faculty during the next 12 months or more.
- To suggest ways and means of introducing innovations in the teaching-learning process as well as capacity building among stake holders.