IARE has been consistently improving its placement record with more than 75% students being placed in various reputed organizations. The placement and training (PAT) center plays a pivotal role in building the career of aspiring engineers enabling them to hone their skills in order to reach their desired goals. Our industry-institute interactions have been instrumental in getting some of the renowned MNCs to the institute and conduct on campus recruitment drives.
IARE maintains good relations with corporate houses and other prestigious institutions being a perfect host for educationists and entrepreneurs. Our placement team works round the year to ensure successful and respectable placements with esteemed organizations.
PAT believes in combining the three facets that together spell success - Ability, Motivation and Attitude.
To strengthen one’s forte in today's ever challenging technical world, engineers require exemplary technical expertise combined with effective inter personal skills.
Increasingly recognized by recruiters for its abundant talent pool and excellent facilities, IARE’s placement process aims to match the requirements of recruiters and the aspirations of students.
- To place final year students in respectable organizations through campus recruitment.
- To provide industrial training to students during their course of study.
- To organize lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance, entrepreneurship and personality development.
- To provide information and assistance to students regarding opportunities for self-employment and job opportunities in India and abroad.
- To provide opportunities for higher studies in India and abroad.
- To prepare students for competitive examinations like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, GATE, CAT etc.
- To facilitate, co-ordinate and administer training programs.
- To prepare annual calendar for training, up gradation of skills.
- Enhancing placement segment by arranging FDPs, Seminars, workshops and Internship programmes.
- Creating a stand-alone facility for placements, specialized in making MOU with industries.
- Creating SOP and policies for placement and training.
- Networking with major employees in companies and relationship building.
- Creating database for companies and students.
- To coordinate with other engineering colleges and educational institutions for resource sharing in the field of training needs.
- Assist, guide and support HR Practices and participate in CII,NHRD and HMA Conferences / Seminars to promote HR Practices.
- To be a wonderful counsellor and coordinator.