To create and maintain quality of education in institutions is one of the major challenges of higher education. In order to institutionalize the process of quality enhancement, the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in our college in 2015. The IQAC is a Nodal Agency for monitoring the working of the Institution and is committed to overall quality enhancement in the Institution.
To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence at the institutional level.
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
- To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
IARE is committed to the culture of quality through the process of continuous monitoring and improvement by developing a student centric approach which provides a conducive teaching-learning and research environment with the ambience of creativity, wisdom and team spirit to orient the talents of students with human values for making a positive contribution to society.
The primary functions of the IQAC include (but are not limited to):
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Institute
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the Institute, leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institute for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of Quality Culture in Institute
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the Institute based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA) in the prescribed format