Quality Sustenance and Quality Enhancement of education in institutions is one of the major challenges of higher education. In order to institutionalize the process of quality enhancement, the Internal Quality Assurance Center (IQAC) was established in 2015 at our institute.
IQAC is established to review and develop a system of conscious, regular and catalytic action to improve the teaching learning process, the evaluation procedure and the quality improvement of students and faculty. Internal auditing of the Institute, faculty and staff members is regularly done by the IQAC for continuous improvement.
To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence at the institutional level.
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
- To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
To emphasize & inculcate a quality culture with responsive, reliable and transparent efforts through a combination of self and external quality evaluation
- To fulfill the vision and mission of the institute in the light of its quality policy.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic performance of institution.
- To promote quality culture and implementation of best practices.
- To implement sustainable Quality Management System to enhance Quality in Education.
The primary functions of the IQAC include (but are not limited to):
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Institute
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the Institute, leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institute for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of Quality Culture in Institute
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the Institute based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA) in the prescribed format