Campus Placements 2022 :
Educational Objectives & Outcomes
Program Educational Objectives:
- PEO - I :
To impart adequate knowledge of management theories and concepts to enhance research and learning for continuous growth and development.
- PEO - II :
To provide the learners with exposure to solve business situations using management tools, to analyze and create newer opportunities in industry.
- PEO - III :
To achieve appropriate communication skills and higher levels of proficiency for successful career in Industry, Business and Entrepreneurship.
- PEO - IV :
To demonstrate the ability to maintain knowledge of emerging echnologies to address the critical needs of the seamless strategic business operations.
- Managerial Skills: Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Decision making Skills: Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ethics: Ability to develop value based leadership ability.
- Communication Skills: Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- Entrepreneurial and Innovation Skills: Demonstrate the skills in evaluating business opportunity and identifying sources of potential funding, and develop as successful entrepreneurs.
- Strategic Skills: Analyze and formulate managerial strategies to sustain in dynamic global business environment.
- Technology Skills: Inculcate and develop technical skills to face the competitive world successfully.